Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What I want to introduce about Japan

  Hello. This time, I will introduce the unique culture of Japan. There is a restaurant where you can stand and eat. Most of the shops where you can stand and eat are soba shops, which are usually located inside the station. The reason why there are many shops in the station where you can stand and eat is to make it possible for customers who use the station to eat immediately. Basically, the soba restaurant inside the station where you can eat soba is not for the purpose of enjoying the taste, but for the purpose of eating. The purpose is also for the shop staff to eat immediately and finish eating immediately. In addition to the soba restaurant, there are other restaurants in Japan where you can eat yakiniku, curry, and sushi. If you haven't been there yet, please do.  



台湾に「立ち食い蕎麦屋さん」がオープンしたらどうなった? | Compathy Magazine(コンパシーマガジン)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shoki. I have seen stand and eat restaurant at Utsunomiya station that my neighborhood, but I have never tried it. Have you been there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I haven't been to Utsunomiya station so much, so I'd like to go if I have a chance to go.

      Delete