Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What I want to introduce about Japan!

 Hi, I'm Nana.

Today, I want to introduce about Matcha. I have a reason why I want to introduce about it, of course, Matcha is so famous as Japanese food and drink in the world and it has long history. 


At fast, Japanese missions to Tang China has brought seed of green tea to Japan. And then, in 1191, cultivation of green tea started in Uji, Kyoto prefecture and custom of drinking Matcha has been spread in Japan by Eisai. In addition, a culture of green tea has been developed by Sennorikyu in Azuchi-Momoyama period. So finally, it has become popular in the world in 2015 by introducing Gyokuro, which is one of the Japanese green tea.   


Now, not only Japanese but also foreigners enjoy drinking and eating Matcha, especially we can enjoy them in Kyoto, Gion and Uji. Matcha sweets are the best I recommend. If someone don't like to drink green tea, you can eat ice cream and sweets. These are great smell and tasting deeply. 




On the other hands, culture of green tea is getting famous more and more for foreigners because this culture is elegant for them and some of them thought this culture is about skill and precision. 




From these things, I want to know about history of "Matcha" and you should taste it and enjoy Japanese green tea. 

7 comments:

  1. Hello, Nana!
    In, particular I like matcha sweets.
    What is your favorite sweets which used matcha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Kyosuke! My favorite is thick Matcha ice cream. How about you?

      Delete
  2. Hi, Nana. It is too delicious so you have to go there. Shall we go there someday after school ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!! I want to eat it with you!! Let's go!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete