Tuesday, November 10, 2020

I want international students to introduce about Japan - Kyosuke Nakamura

    Hello, My name is Kyosuke Nakamura. Yeahhhh!!!!

    I want many international students to introduce about Wadaiko. It is one of the traditional musical instruments in Japan. It looks like drum but the sound and materials is different with drum.

    Wadaiko is used when summer festivals and events are held. Wadaiko is made from hard woods. So the sound is heavier than drum and resonate with us. In addition, Wadaiko has a long history as a traditional musical instrument.



    When I was in elementary school, I have played the Wadaiko for three years. (In two pictures, Kyosuke plays the Wadaiko! He is so cool!!) While I played the Wadaiko, I increased my concentration. I think the ability to concentrate by playing it connects to my life. 

    If you'll come to Japan, please watch the play of Wadaiko! I think you will be impressed!! Thank you for reading my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Naoki.Yeahhhhh!!!!
    It's so cool ! This sound is so great and makes us exciting. This sound is like strong and sing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyosuke. I really like Japanese Wadaiko sounds. I also played Wadaiko when I was in elementary school. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kyosuke.

    Wow, you are so cool! I’ve played the wadaiko when I was a kid, so I know its charms and think it's amazing Japanese culture. However, when I was a high school student, Wadaiko was used as a starting sign of hard practice in club activity. Therefore, I’m traumatized and scary a little bit.

    ReplyDelete