Sunday, November 8, 2020

What I Want to Introduce About Japan / Keisuke

 Hello every one ! This blog is what I want to introduce about Japan for international students. 

Do you know Touei Kyoto Studio Park (Touei Uzumasa Eiga Mura)? This is a theme park in Kyoto. It has many traditional buildings and many kinds of restaurant. Also they has many unique shows. It has Ninja shows, Samurai Sword Fighting Lesson and Take picture with the Oiran. 



And It has many kind of attraction and many fames Japanese character is come to Touei Kyoto Studio Park. It is fun for children and foreign people. 



I never went to Touei Kyoto Studio Park. But I think this place is good for international students. Because you can learn about Japanese history and you can enjoy. 

Because of I introduce Touei Kyoto Studio Park.


This is the link of Touei Kyoto Studio Park →https://www.toei-eigamura.com/global/en/

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Keisuke!
    I have been to Toei Kyoto Studio Park. But it was rainy and I couldn't enjoy the park.
    Where do you reccomend the spot in the park?

    ReplyDelete