Monday, November 9, 2020

Japanese Animation / Ayumi

     Today, I would like about Japanese animetion. Japanese animation technique is famous in the world. Japanese animation is realistic in description. I think Japanese animation character is so cool and cute. For example, Monkey D. Luffy, Rem, and Umaru Doma. And, the history of Japanese animation is very long, such as Chibi Maruko-chan, Doraemon, and Konan. So, Japanese animation has been loved by many people for a long time. Now, Kimetsu no Yaiba is quite popular. Movie is shown in Japan, and official cafe is open in other country. 

I think Japanese anime characters are popular because they are easy to cosplay.

6 comments:

  1. Do you have comics of Kimetsu no Yaiba? I'm interested in it recently. Therefore, I'm reading them. What is your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arisa. Thank you for comment. My brother ha comics, and I borrowed it from him and read it. And, My favorite character is Tengen Uzui and Nezuko. Do you know?

      Delete
    2. I know them! Tengen Uzui is very handsome. I like Muichirou Tokitou and Kanao. I want to talk about it with you someday.

      Delete
  2. I've been watching a lot of Japanese anime lately, and I've got a lot on my Netflix list. I watched the Demon Slayer movie, did you watch it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shoki. I have been watching Japanese anime too. What is your favorite Japanese anime? Please tell me. And, I watched Demon Slayer movie twice.

      Delete
  3. Year!Japanese animation is the best in the world! It's great to see Japanese culture spreading around the world. Zenitsu is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete