Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Interduce something about Japan Q

I don't really know about Japanese cultural, so I will like to talk about that the thing that made me surprised when the first time I came to Japan.

It is called by IKEBANA in Japanese, the arranged flower. The reason I choose it is because that it is the Japanese art of flower arrangement. It is known as KADO, and when you do it, it just like doing yoga, you have to be concentrate and calm. So I think it is really good to tell the international students. to get to know about the nice and beautiful cultural. I lean it on Wikipedia about it when the first time I know about this Japanese old cultural. Here's a video of IKEBANA. 


1 comment:

  1. I was born and grow up in Japan, but I have not done Ikebana. I don't know that Ikebana is not common in the world as Japanese old culture.

    ReplyDelete