Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Unique Japanese Facilities

 A capsule hotel is an accommodation with a bed for one person in a box-shaped room. 



In 1979, the world's first capsule hotel opened in Osaka, and it has since spread throughout Japan. It's reasonably priced and has good security. So if you want to stay in a safe place with low cost of staying, I recommend it. 


Originally, they were just simple facilities for sleeping, but now there are stylishly designed and unique capsule hotels with samurai and ninja themes. 



It depends on the hotel, but many capsule hotels provide each person with a bath towel, face towel and nightwear. Basic hygiene items such as soap and shampoo, toothbrushes, and a hair dryer are available in the common area for your comfort.


However, many of the capsule hotels don't have food. So eat out, or use convenience stores and supermarkets. In rare cases, some facilities have a restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ryo, I have never been to there so I am interested in there. If I can go there, where recommend hotel in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to capsule hotel.
    I thought it was narrow and dirty but it was more beautiful than I imagined.
    I was very interested.

    ReplyDelete