Tuesday, October 20, 2020

What I'm addicted to now

Hello, everyone. 

As I mentioned in my first post, I like to watch YouTube videos. I watch a wide range of genres of videos, but recently I've been watching Crayon Shinchan a lot. 

The other day I found a channel on YouTube that shows a lot of old stories and I was curious about it, so I watched it. It was very interesting and Shinchan and Himawari were very cute, so I got into it immediately. Also, I think old stories can be enjoyed by a wider range of ages, and there is a lot of variation in the stories, so I never get bored of them, and I watch them every day.

The actions and interactions of Shinchan and his friends, family are really funny and always make me laugh. I used to watch Crayon Shinchan when I was a kid. But I hadn't watched it once since I was in junior high school, so I'm very happy to be able to enjoy it again like in the past. 


Thank you for reading.




1 comment:

  1. I really love Shinchan too, I always watch them before I go to bed, it is so cut and I want to have a doll of it.

    ReplyDelete