Monday, October 26, 2020

My Lifestyle # Foods / Keisuke

What do you think about foods. I like many kind of foods. 

Example I like fast foods. When I was 11yeasold, I always ate a big hamburger. But it makes me fat. Then doctor told me that my liver wasn't working well. I thought it was terrible. So I've changed my eating habits. 

But I still like hamburgers. So I try to eat hamburgers once or twice a month. This will keep me healthy. And it ’s more delicious because I only eat it occasionally. 

I am satisfied with my diet.

3 comments:

  1. That's sounds really good!! I really like it, too! You are making effort but you seem fun and happy, right? Do you do diet that is called Cheat Day in Japanese?
    I will try to do my best. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I like fast food too! But as you said, eating too much fast food is not good. I think fast food tastes better when you eat it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like hamburger!! Where is hamburger shop you recommend to us? I want to go to eat hamburger with you!!

    ReplyDelete