Monday, October 19, 2020

Nana's favorite series1 Taking pictures

 Hello, everyone.

Today I will talk about taking pictures. I really like to take pictures especially, townscapes, natures, sky and so on. I often post some pictures on the story of Instagram.

The reason why I think so is Taking pictures is fun for me and makes me relax when I watch pictures I took after that. 

The pictures are not special and you just feel normal, but I want to take pictures anything and keep a photographic record of the scene.

For example, today's cloud is different from yesterdays. So cloud is not only changing everyday but also others. 

These reasons why taking pictures is my favorite. Shall we keep a photographic of the one scene?

These pictures were taken by my smartphone recently.





Someday I want to buy a good camera by myself and use it.📷









No comments:

Post a Comment