Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My name is Kyosuke Nakamura. Yeahhhh!!!

Hello, everyone. My name is Kyosuke Nakamura. Yeahhhh!!!

My hometown is Yokkaichi, Mie prefecture. Yokkaichi is famous for a large industrial complex and a big mechanical doll which is called Onyudo


My hobby is to watch various sports games. I like to watch professional baseball games or professional soccer games.

I have liked Nogizaka46 since when I was 17. My favorite member in Nogizaka46 is Shiori Kubo. She is very cute and beautiful.


 

In addition, my favorite song of Nogizaka46 is "Kikkake." Lyrics of the song is great and feel encouraged.

(Please watch the video on Youtube!!) 



I want to get along with students in this class. Nice to meet you.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kyosuke.
    I’d been thought that Yokkaichi is quite dangerous, but it seems like very attractive. Also, I don't know about Nogizaka, but they’re cute. Please tell me about them someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like his shaved head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete