Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Kana's first blog!!

    Hi, I am Kana. I will talk about my favorite idol. My favorite idol is Nogizaka46. They are beautiful and cute members. Out of this group, I liked Nanase Nishino. I had shaken hands with her before she retired. She is an actress now. Ex) Unsung Cinderella, Next is your turn

If you like Nanase Nishino or Nogizaka46 please let me know. I liked one another member ,but I don't write.

I want to talk with you. Finally, I put a famous music video here.

  This song got the prize so maybe someone knows this song. Please check it!


    

6 comments:

  1. I like Nogizaka46, too. I want to talk about your favorite member!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Nana. I don't know detail this idol so I want to check about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Nogizaka46. I think the song you recommend is great. I want to talk about Nogizaka46

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like Nogizaka46. In addition, I like Keyakizaka46. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete